Seychelles Communist Salary Explosion-BOOM! BOOM!
Vice President Danny Faure, took to the front lines before a teeth less gutless, National Assembly, to present a new pay scale ladder for the Public Sector and all government employees, civil servants and politicians alike on the heels of Christmas.
Ladders and Scales
Mr. Faure announced a new system of ladders and scales to raise salaries. He defended the inclusion of political appointments posts, and elected posts to the civil service scale on the grounds that they too deal with high profile issues, pressures, physical and mental. He said that politicians too, need a certain level of caliber and qualification to do the job at hand and that should be reflected in the salary pay scales. To add insult to injury, to depoliticize the raising of political salaries once and for all, he said now that this is a law, the law changes in pay scales will be done by regulations in the future, so PL can avoid the SBC camera’s on the issue and the Public will likely not have a idea, what is happening to our super politicians.
New Salaries Proposed
From what Mr. proposed, this is what it appears we are now looking at subject to final details being announced:
1. MNA will go from Scr. 14,000.00 per month to SCR 30,000.00 per month;
2. Deputy Speaker from 18,000.00 per month to Scr. 53,000.00 per month;
3. Speaker, Leader of Opposition and Leader of Government Business will go from Scr. 40,000.00 to 63,000.00 per month;
4. Ministers will go from 40,000.00 per month to Scr. 63,000.00 per month per ministry;
5. Vice President will just go to Scr. 83,000.00 per month;
6. President will go to Scr. 93,000.00 per month .
New Public Orders Act Worse than The Old One
In the same sitting, the Public Orders Act was debated and approved to prevent the Public from protesting this outrageous salary increase.
People of Seychelles, open your eyes, we have not started to pay a cent of SPPF PL debt and they have raised salaries twice for themselves. The people get the crumbs.
Political service to a country, should not be treated as civil service.
Unite to break the scourge of Communism upon Seychelles for your children, to have a future.
Sesel Pou Seselwa!
May God Bless All Freedom Loving Seychellois